Who should you choose to be your broker/consultant for the ACA and the Health Insurance Exchanges?

Only brokers/consultants like Hon. James Zander, CLU, who have successfully completed the Center for Medicare Services (CMS) curriculum for Individual Marketplace and SHOP Marketplace, can assist individuals and employers on the Public Health Insurance Exchanges. The broker or consultant must have a Certificate of Completion to do so. Please visit one of the following links for more information:  hcatx.com or http://www.jzainsurance.com/